OUR GOLDEN REUNION WEEKEND
Its been 50 years since graduation, so lets have a good time on September 12-14. We hope to put together a great time with a lot of interesting activities.
(Note: Although the reunion dinner ticket includes athe pig roast and game, please sign up for all three if you intend to come to game. We will have a table set up prior to the game for you to pick up tickets)
THURSDAY SEPTEMPER 12
- Casual get together on Thursday Evening at Tick TockTavern ( 1816 N 9th Street) at 5:30pm
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 13
- Friday afternoon there will be a pig roast prior to the CC football game. Pig roast starts at 4:30 and is served until halftime. Free, if you have the Golden Ticket, otherwise you pay $5 at the door. The football game is also free with the Golden Ticket; otherwise pay on entry. It will be against West Lafayette.
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 14
- Saturday morning there will be a golf outing for those interested. This is host by Marty Smith and will be at the Battlefield Golf Course (5505 Pretty Prairie Rd, Battlefield, IN). Tee Times start at 8:48 and then every 10 minutes. Cost is $35 per person, paid at the club, and your spouses and/or guests are welcome to participate. You must signup for the event so we can determine number of tee times we need by September 1.
- Also Saturday morning we will have a Tennis Social, 10am-noon. Bring your racquet and your Forehand. We will play doubles and mix up partners. No charge. All playing levels are welcome. Even if you do not play, come out and watch and join in the fun. Signup is not necessary.
- Saturday at 4pm, there will be a free tour of Central Catholic High School followed by a Mass at 4:30. If interested just show up!
- On Saturday evening, there will be a grand Reunion Social Hour and Dinner at the Lafayette Country Club. Social Hour at 6pm and dinner at 7pm. The cost is $50 (for 50 years) and this 'golden ticket' will also include the pig roast and football game mentioned above. Dress is casual. To see the full menu click the link Grand Reunion Dinner Menu.